Friday, March 9, 2012

What Game should i buy from the playstation store?

My options are dungeon defenders or final fantasy 6, or 9.

if you have suggestion of your own recommendation let me know!What Game should i buy from the playstation store?
It depends what you like. Dungeon Defenders is meant to played with other people, either offline or online. It's not a traditional RPG. It's more like a tower defense style game. I have played Dungeon Defenders at a friend's house and really enjoyed it. You level up between big battles where you have to defend a crystal. It gets harder later in the game because they add more crystals and the tactics become more important. It's completely different than a typical RPG.



The Final Fantasy games are a single player affair with a traditional RPG story arc. 9 looks beautiful on the PS3 and would be my choice if you were to choose between the two. My biggest issue with the Final Fantasy games is that there are too many random battles. You can get really bogged down with all the slow, sometimes boring, fights.What Game should i buy from the playstation store?
The top rated ones some r really good games :)What Game should i buy from the playstation store?
I'd say either of the final fantasy games, it's a great series and I've always enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment