Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DUNGEON DEFENDERS: Which class is better? Monk, Or Huntress?

Me and my friend were playing dungeon defenders the other night, Me as Squire, and him as a apprentice. We Were doing great, but, We both agreed that the squire was a bit, over powered, and i kept taking all of his kills. this resolved in him, not leveling up, and me, Going through the roof.



So, we were trying to decide... Monk, Or Huntress???



We like the healing attribute of the monk, And how well of a melee fighter that monk could be.



But, we also like the DPS power of the huntress, and her traps would support the apprentice's Towers.



So i was just wondering, which would be better, to Complement the Apprentice, and a fun Play for me also,

THANK YOUU:)DUNGEON DEFENDERS: Which class is better? Monk, Or Huntress?
I find myself stacking the Huntress' traps in front of Apprentice Towers at strategic locations very effective on some maps, mainly the Gas Trap in my case. I've never played as a Monk, but to me, that one seems like more of a support fighter.



My choice? Huntress.



Dovetia Infinalis,

T2S
  • what is a smartphone
  • what is ms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment