Saturday, March 3, 2012

I need help downloading and installing a back-up Civilization IV file.?

This is the Download page:http://www.gamecopyworld.com/. Click on the Mirror you're closest to, go the the games index and pick Civ IV. There are numourous patches, updates, Mods ect., but I just want the game with the expansion packs for back-ups. Can you also give me some sort of walkthrough on how to install it( I have CD's and DVD's ready if needed!)I need help downloading and installing a back-up Civilization IV file.?
I don't know exactly what you mean by "but I just want the game with the expansion packs for back-ups." but the files you will find at gamecopyworld are cracked .exes(allow the game to but run through the executable without the CD), game updates and trainers(which are just cheating things). To use the cracked .exe you download the correct version (update 2.03 or whatever your game is at) and replace the current civ 4 executable with the cracked one (I suggest making a backup of the original first).

No comments:

Post a Comment