Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dungeon Defenders keeps crashing? HELP!!?

Hi there friend, animal, beast, goo-monster, alien, foe, toe, or whatever you might be,



As you can see I麓m having a problem with a game (pc version) Dungeon Defenders, every time I start up the game, I麓m in for max 20 minutes before the game crashes and I have to restart my pc, and seeing as I really enjoy the game its getting pretty frustrating. I麓ve read solutions for simular problems but they arnt working. Once I even got the bsod when the game crashed, so any ideas would be appreciated!



pc:



windows xp 64-bit

nvidia gt 9600

amd sempron 2,8ghz

2gigs of ramDungeon Defenders keeps crashing? HELP!!?
Graphics card or GPU maybe? Im having the same problem with APB Reloaded! I think its a awesome game but it plays for a short while then crashes my computer. Shame really like it that much :(Dungeon Defenders keeps crashing? HELP!!?
hahaDungeon Defenders keeps crashing? HELP!!?
If you are using a controller, there is an issue with multiple cores and controllers which causes overuse of one core. This was a problem I had. Trying unplugging it and using the keyboard only.

No comments:

Post a Comment