Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do I need a new graphics card or can I update my driver software?

I've been playing Dungeon Defenders for a while now. But all of the sudden it's saying my video card must support Shader model 3.



I'd never had a problem before. Do I need a new graphics card or can I just update my driver software?Do I need a new graphics card or can I update my driver software?
You should try updating your driver software first. Just go on the website of your graphics card, most likely Nvidia or ATI, then find the driver there. Your drivers should always be up to date so it's good to check periodically for the latest ones. Hopefully this helps!Do I need a new graphics card or can I update my driver software?
you should try to update your drivers and you can use the Driver Navigator to help you download the driver for you锛宨t can automatically detect and download the drivers you need for your computer. immediately detects your system鈥檚 hardware, locates out-of-date or missing drivers and replaces them with the latest versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment