Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dungeon Defenders Hack (Grandeu) - How does one use this to get mana?

Recently ive been Hacking in DD, and ive noticed i can edit everything except my maximum mana. I edited an item once, then after a bit it was worth 18 million. How do i get my items to always be worth lots of mana like that? If its not possible, please lead me to a way to hack my mana with another program or method.Dungeon Defenders Hack (Grandeu) - How does one use this to get mana?
There's a glitch where if you pick up an item right as the round starts(and it tries to sell all the items), you'll get the mana for the item and the item, but you can't get more than 200,000,000 this way. It's also against the Terms of Service so you can be banned for this, though since you've been hacking I'm sure you're not worried about it.



Play with friends, and don't worry about leveling so much, it's pretty fun that way.



To each his own though, I suppose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment