Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dungeon Defenders (x-box) Modding (Range weapon damage)?

I'm using HeX Editor to edit the coding for the game. I'm proficient when it comes to modding the weapons but only to a certain point. I can't seem to figure out the byte line to edit the Range weapon damage for a monk weapon. Does anyone know the byte line that needs to be edited?



-thanksDungeon Defenders (x-box) Modding (Range weapon damage)?
My email is degarmosauce@yahoo.com i am having this same issue, if i could maybe get a pick of the line to change that would be awsome, your a gentleman and a scholarDungeon Defenders (x-box) Modding (Range weapon damage)?
send me a message on xboxlive and we'll talk about this my gamertag is mistergod2 or you can just tell me ur email and i'll send ya a pic of the line

No comments:

Post a Comment