Saturday, March 3, 2012

How to make the AI players colonize the world in Civilization V?

I like playing Civilization V, so I downloaded the world builder program and made a map. There are a bunch of diverse resources on the many continents of this map. All players begin next to each other on one continent though. What I want is for the AI players to set out and colonize the rest of the world. I'm saying the countries would start cities on the other continents, conquer city states, and carve out empires with colonies in many parts of the world. The problem is that they usually just expand borders slowly on the one continent and ignore the others. Is there any special way to make them colonize better, like using a higher difficulty or downloading a mod? Civilization IV was a lot easier with colonizing, but I'm confused with Civ V. I usually play on Warlord difficulty with many city states.How to make the AI players colonize the world in Civilization V?
There is no way to for 'em to do so...



Good luck!
  • grimaldis
  • chicago restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment