Saturday, March 3, 2012

Any DPS Tips for Dungeon Defenders Huntress?

Recently i reset my talent points on my huntress for dps, I put my points into, Hero damage, Piercing shot, and some hero speed, and yet im still doing terrible dps. 946 damage from my piercing shot -_- Can somebody please tell me what im doing wrong?Any DPS Tips for Dungeon Defenders Huntress?
First tip is the weapon. You need a good weapon that you upgrade the base damage on. Good weapons are the Blasticus and Crystal Tracker. Those are both rewards from the challenges. Your piercing shot is going to be higher if you have a better weapon with higher damage.



Second tip is the armor. You want matching sets of armor to get a bonus. This is wearing a helmet, gloves, boots, and chest piece of a matching type. I.E. all chain, leather, mail, or pristine. Once you have a matching set they should glow blue around them. Upgrade them for hero dmg to get a better dps.



Last is the pet you chose. You can use it for simply pumping up hero damage or use the pet itself to deal damage. If you go the second route, the huntress animus is the best bet. If you're on the 360 send me a message. Gamertsfelder is my sn.Any DPS Tips for Dungeon Defenders Huntress?
I have some videos up. I will make a video that shows how to get a good. Huntress weapon. My current dps is over 30,000 with the squire.

No comments:

Post a Comment