Friday, March 9, 2012

How to buy games from US psn?

Iam from Europe and i really wanted to buy Dungeon Defenders but its not out in Europe. I have a US account but when i try to buy it my credit card isn't vaild because of the adress. Saw a few people saying that they use EntroPay. So i was wondering if that would help me with what iam trying to do? Also any other suggestions?

Only want that one game so just a one time buy.

Thx in advance.How to buy games from US psn?
I should state that I haven't done this myself, but I'm having exactly the same problem with the same game. So it looks like I will be doing this.

If you pick up a prepaid card from eBay (a guy named cdubsportscards looks like the best option) they'll email you the redeem code.

Once you have that type it into the US store. All sounds very quick and easy.How to buy games from US psn?
you have to create new account and make sure to use any US adress in details.

No comments:

Post a Comment